About Me

Tucson, AZ, United States
Fifteen years old and aspiring molecular gastronomist, soon to be sophomore, and soccer player.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Unpaid Internship

My goal for this summer is to get into a restaurant. I am lucky enough to already know what I want to do with my life, now I want to start exploring. I am also lucky enough to have good friends that are willing to help.I was in a culinary class during my freshman year, but I didn't gain much from it. I don't want a lame job during high school, I want a job that I will enjoy: a cook. No matter how badly I want this job, I probably wont get it until i have more experience, which does makes sense. What I am looking for now is a mentor, someone to help turn me into a cook. I know that person is out there somewhere, and right now I am trying to find it. I am going to be in Seattle for 25 days starting June 15th. If anyone out there can help me achieve my goal, I would be forever grateful.

1 comment: