About Me

Tucson, AZ, United States
Fifteen years old and aspiring molecular gastronomist, soon to be sophomore, and soccer player.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Tavolata

After today, all I can say is thank you. Thank you to Chef Brandon, Chef Joel, Chef Brian, Chef Cameron, and everyone else at Tavolata for an amazing six hour shift in the kitchen. You were all so welcoming and kind, I had an awesome time and I enjoyed learning about the kitchen. Also thanks to Wine Gidget for giving me confidence and making me laugh.To readers who aren't staff at Tavolata, I just spent six hours in the kitchen with the above chefs, learning, observing, and gaining knowledge. Everyone was very nice and helpful, and I really enjoyed being there. I really hope I can work out a schedule with them and spend more time there. It was a very rewarding experience and I'm sure it will get even better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment