About Me

Tucson, AZ, United States
Fifteen years old and aspiring molecular gastronomist, soon to be sophomore, and soccer player.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Staple and Fancy

Well I had yet another amazing night here in Seattle, but this time it was at Staple and Fancy. Once again I am thankful for the chefs that helped me, Chef Brandon, Chef Johnny, Chef Paul, and Chef (sorry if I spell it wrong) Carrie. These chefs kept me busy while I there and I had a lot of fun with them. I started with peeling fava beans and shucking peas, and ended plating a couple appetizers and checking out the grill station. I also tried some new things, like shaved cured tuna heart and burrata cheese, and I just plain had an awesome night. Once again, thank you all, and I look forward to working with you all over the next three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment