About Me

Tucson, AZ, United States
Fifteen years old and aspiring molecular gastronomist, soon to be sophomore, and soccer player.

Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm Ready


In preparation for Seattle, my mom and I set out on a journey. We knew I couldn't just walk into a restaurant in my street clothes and expect something to happen, so we went out in search of a knife roll, chef pants, and the all important chef coat. It took us a while, but we eventually found a XS black chef coat, black and white chef pants that actually fit me after some hemming, for $20 each, and a very nice knife roll for only $13. So in the area of supplies, I am very prepared to go to Seattle and hopefully do something in a restaurant. I leave tomorrow and I am very excited, the next three weeks will be amazing, even if I don't get the internship I'm looking for. Well I'm signing off now to call some recommended restaurants, see you in Seattle!

No comments:

Post a Comment