About Me

Tucson, AZ, United States
Fifteen years old and aspiring molecular gastronomist, soon to be sophomore, and soccer player.

Saturday, June 4, 2011

My Story

I have had a minor interest in cooking for as long as I can remember, always sneaking into the kitchen and trying to do something. I got more into cooking during the beginning of 2010, around the same time I saw my sister taking an interest in it. That's also when we got cable so I could watch all the food network I wanted. Anyways, my diet as a child consisted of about five things, and that wasn't working for me (one time I ate fruit loops at a Thanksgiving dinner instead of anything else). So once I figured the foods I wanted to try, I started to experiment. That's when I discovered I love cooking. 
Not only do I love cooking, but in August of 2010 I discovered I also love molecular gastronomy. I haven't experimented much with it, but I plan to when I get my hands on the right chemicals. I very much look forward to exploring this upcoming subject in depth, and to keeping this blog going as I continue on my adventure in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment